IT Directors nowadays are responsible for managing many of the systems that are critical to a company’s ability to successfully operate in their field of business. With new technology changing at a rapid pace the pressures on resources are ever present.
SalesFlow is an online managed solution with little to no impact on IT resources:
- A hosted application - otherwise known as Software as a Service (SaaS), SalesFlow is available to customers without having to install software on machines or invest in expensive servers all through an internet connection.
- Fully managed service - the benefit of a managed service is that we at SalesFlow are responsible for making sure that system users get the most from the system that we designed. An experienced support desk manages all users’ system queries.
- Low technology footprint - the only technology required to use the SalesFlow solution is an internet connection, user can access there customer records whether at home, in the office or abroad.
- '24/7 365' system accessibility - available at all times and securely maintained by our hosting partners Rackspace, SalesFlow is a solution available to a busy manager wherever they are located.
- Low resource impact - the hosting, maintenance and support of the system is managed by SalesFlow, allowing the IT department to focus on other aspects of the business.
Find out more about how SalesFlow will work for you, see SalesFlow in Action or contact us now to talk to one of our sales consultants.